Local #RVA Mother's Day Gift Ideas
Updated: Jun 21, 2020
Mother's Day is will be here before we know it, and there are a lot of amazing local businesses & momtrepreneurs providing treats for moms! I will continue to update this list as I find more local goodies.
1. Amanda Ryan Tucker Art: Amanda has an beautiful Mama & Baby series. I have a black and white one and it's so special to me! The prints are around $55. Her work is also available at Gild and Ash. This boutique offers online ordering with curbside pickup and shipping. There are lots of other goodies there, too!
2. L & M Company: This local legging company has the best leggings! I have been living in mine the past couple of weeks.
3. Scorpio Rising RVA: Audra is a brand rep for Peacci, and she offers at home nail kits: Gel Removal & Nail Nuitrion, The Essentials Kit for an at home mani, and The Creative Kit. Use Audra's code to receive 10% off: PEACCICOKKAJL7Q .
3. Beauty Counter: Brittany is a consultant for Beauty Counter, and these skincare products are the best self-care, especially while we are social distancing. I love these products: Counter+ Charcoal Facial Mask, Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion, Countercontrol Clear Pore Cleanser, and Countermatch Eye Rescue Cream.
4. Nellie George: There's a gorgeous "mama" necklace and lots of gold earrings at this local boutique.
5. Keany Produce: Keany offers so many boxes costing between $12 - $30, including a Mother's Day bouquet. There are three different locations around Richmond for an easy pickup!
6. River City Blooms: This local florist is collaborating with EmmiClaire Photography and Louisa's Homemades to offer a Mother's Day Package for $109: a dozen cupcakes, a 15 minute mini session and a local bouquet.
9. Jammie Baker's Momiform Style Society: Local stylist Jammie Baker offers a monthly membership for $11 to her Style Guide. She shows you how to style your clothes, offers other tips, plus provides style guides. There a bunch of other amazing perks to membership. Check out her website for more details.
10. Ayla James' Mother Day Kits: Alya James has so many amazing DIY kits, and she has made one just for Mother's Day. The World's Best Mom Kit comes is $10, and it comes with one picture frame, one paint pod, one brush, and a "What I Love About Mom" card.